Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna
Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna is one of the first Government Medical Colleges in Patna Bihar. Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna most popularly name is Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna located in Bihar. Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna was established in the year 1970. Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna aims to provide high-quality education for Medical Science. Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna is one of the foremost & leading college of Bihar.The College affiliated with the Aryabhatta Knowledge University,Patna and approved by the Medical Council of India.
Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna or Government Medical College Nalanda is a Public Medical College based in Patna, India. The institute was started in 1970 and is situated in Kankarbagh. It had intake of 100 students in each batch until 2018 Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna. Since 2019 session the intake capacity has been increased to 150 students. It has been proposed to increase to 250 students Per batch in coming Years. Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna is a Government-Funded Institute affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna. It is recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). It offers Under Graduate courses MBBS as well as Post-Graduate courses in Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology, Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Orthopedics, ENT, Preventive and Social medicine, Pathology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Microbiology, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
College Summary of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
|Name of Institute||Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna|
|Popular Name||NMCH Patna|
|Year of Establishment||1970|
|Affiliated to||Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna|
|Hostel Facilities||Yes (Male & Female)|
|Category||Medical College in Bihar|
Contact Details of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
Address: Kankarbagh Main Road, Patna – 800026
Fax No: 0612-2354871
Phone No: 0612-2354871/2354828
Email: [email protected]
Official Website: http://nmchpatna.org/
Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement in Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
- Affiliated with: Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Approved by: Medical Council Of India (MCI)
- Aid Status: Government
Courses Offered by Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna:
NMCH Patna offers Medical Programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College offers Under Graduate Medical Programs like MBBS.
Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna provides UG course.
|MBBS||120||4.6+1 year Internship|
Under Graduate (4 ½ Years)
Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of surgery (MBBS)
Duration : 4 ½ Years and 1 years compulsory Routine Internship total intake 150 student Per Year
The college medical test known as NEET-UG of which 85% are done by the BCECE at the State Quota and 15% through NEET counseling at the All India Quota.
Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna offers more than 50 seats in Post Graduate Courses
Post Graduation (3 Years) :
Post Graduate courses are offered:
|S. No.||Courses||Total Sets|
|8.||Obst & Gynae||03|
|11.||Skin & V.D.||02|
Fee Structure of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
UG Courses Fees
|Courses||Total Fees / Year|
Hostel fee- 350/ Per Month
Amount to be paid at the time of Admission: 12,000/-
PG Courses Fees
|Courses||Total Fees/ Year|
Hostel Fee –
350/- Rs. Per month
Departments of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna:
- Skin, S.T.D. & Leprosy
- T.B. & Chest
- Plastic Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- P.M.R. (Optional)
HOSPITAL of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna:
The hospital has about 750 normal beds and 200 emergency beds. It has a spread of over 100 acres. Hospital campus where all types of Diagnostics and Investigation Services are done and a Blood Bank is also present there in hospital the following services are provided:
- OPD and IPD services
- Diagnostic and investigation services
- Teaching for undergraduates and postgraduates
HOSTELS of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital, Patna:
NMCH Patna has 3 Hostels 2 hostels for Boys and 1 hostel is for Girls. These hostels have adequate capacity, as well as facilities like mesh and proper security is also available. hostels (for boys and girls), a college library, lecture theatre and buildings for non-clinical and Para-clinical subjects and doctors’ quarters.
CAMPUS: It has two auditoriums, one at the college campus and another one at the hospital campus. It has a seminar hall which is fully air-conditioned with a multimedia projector and other audio-video aids.
Connectivity to the Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
The college is situated at Kankarbagh Road near Bazar Samiti, and is easily reachable by autos. The hospital is situated in Agamkuan.
- Patna Junction: 5–6 km
- Airport: 13–14 km
- Mithapur Bus Stand: 8–9 km
Facilities of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
- Medical Centers
- Seminar Hall
- Students Placement
- College Student’s Council
- AC Classrooms
- Computer lab
Faculty & Staff of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
NMCH Patna provides a good numbers of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of Non-Technical staffs to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to upgrade the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
A minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 45% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) Recognized board.
Age Criteria for Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
Candidates must have completed 17 Years as on or before 31st December 2019 to apply for MBBS Course.
Cut-off of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
NEET 2020 Cutoff
To take admission in all India medical colleges for UG courses you have to meet the cutoff score with following given NEET & BCECE cutoff score and percentile.
UG Cutoff 2019
Scholarship of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
The college gives scholarship given by various departments of State and Central Government One must visit the students section for further details. One good scholarship scheme given by Government is that students belonging to backward categories (OBC/SC/ST) are given scholarship equal to or less than the tuition fee according to their parent’s annual income. Many types of scholarships are available which includes Merit cum means based scholarships considering the merit and talent of students. Economically weaker sections may also ask for fee concession but all theses must be applied in the beginning of the academic year. College / University also offer many Merit Scholarships. For brilliant students under many Central & State Government schemes.
Ranking And Reputation of Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna:
|Name of Institute||Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna|
- Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna is one of the Medical Institute in Bihar.
- Rank is 4.6 out of 5 stars Medical Colleges in Bihar.
FAQ for Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna
Question1: Are hostel facilities available?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna.
Question2: How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in NMCH Patna.
Question3: How to take admission in Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET & BCECE.
Question4: What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question5: How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna.
Question6: Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question7: What is the fee of the courses offered by Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna?
Answer: Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna fee of the course offer 1 Year – Rs.12,000/- & Rs.7,000 /-2 – 5 Years 40, 00/- of full course. 350/- Rs. per month Hostel fee.
Question8: What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna?
Answer: Eligibility Criteria for Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna is minimum mark 50% in 10+2 for General Category, & 40% for OBC/SC/ST. Subject – Physics, Chemistry, Biology recognized board.
Question9: The Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna is affiliated to which university?
Answer: Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna affiliated with Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna.
Question10: Where is Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna located?
Answer: Nalanda Medical College & Hospital,Patna is located Kankarbagh Road near Bazar Samit, Patna, Bihar.
BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT BIHAR NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB), Bihar is responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in Bihar. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UP Counselling 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
- a) Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must procure the prospectus present under the “UGMAC – 2020” head on the official website i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in . The applicant have to go through the application form and complete the registration process which involves activation of the account which would be received in the form of activation code by filling up the basic details, the activation code is received in the mobile number registered by the applicant.
- b) Entering personal details: The candidates after receiving the activation code and enter the credentials provided to them on their mobile phones can enter the personal details submit it and continue.
- c) Uploading Photo and Signature: The scanned copies of the recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded on the website. Then the applicant must save the page and continue.
- d) Educational Qualification: The student applying must enter their educational qualification save and continue
- e) Preview and save: The application form filling is completed after entering all the details. There is an option of back and edit which alert the student to go through the details once again and edit the details if entered wrongly. After this confirm and submit the form.
- f) Payment of Counselling Fee: There are two payment options are available for the payment of the counselling fee i.e. via bank challan or via online payment option. The applicant must choose any of the options provided to make the payment.
- Counselling Fee: The counselling fee is Rs. 1200 for unreserved category/BC/EBC. Rs. 600 is for the SC/ST/DQ category candidates.
- g) Download the application form: The applicant must download the application form take couple of print outs of the application form which is needed at the time of the counselling session organised by the college.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 4: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Bihar Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Bihar MBBS Application Form
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at: