About Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences , Lucknow
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences is a one of the best institutions in the field of medical education and research. Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences is set up with an aim to provide medical services to the society with full care and attention. The institute is promoted by “The Government of India”- Uttar Pradesh, under the guidance of Chairman of The institute’ s mission is – TO REACH THE UNREACHED – to provide outstanding as well as affordable medical care in a patient friendly environment way. Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow is one of the best Medical College which is also commonly known as PIMS Lucknow located in the state of U.P.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow was established in the year of 2016 to providehigh quality of education. Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences founded by Er. B.P. Yadav.
Contact Information of Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences
College Address : Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara , Kanpur road, Lucknow (226401) U.P.
Contact number : 9721523088
E-mail Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facts in brief at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
|Name of Institute||Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Popular Name||PIMS Lucknow|
|Location||Lucknow Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliated||Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Approved||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
MBBS/ Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
An MBBS degree is an undergraduate course for candidates who aspire to be a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in the field of medical science. A person having a MBBS degree becomes a certified medical practitioner. The duration of MBBS course is about five years and six months including one year of rotational internship at hospitals, health centres, as well as health camps organised by NGOs.
|MBBS||150||4.6+1 year Internship|
Faculty & Staff at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences have a good number of well experienced as well as highly educated faculty members. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staffs to support and encourage the self-learning to the students.
- For Admission in UG courses, Candidate should apply only through NEET UG Rankcard
Criteria for Age
Candidates should be minimum of 17 years of age at the time of taking admission or should complete that age on or before the 31st of December of the year of admission in the 1st year desired Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or from any other well recognized university or any other equivalent examination conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate should have scored at least a minimum of about 50% Aggregate marks in PCB/Biotech .
|Particulars||Fees per annum|
|Total 1st-year Fee||11,30,000/-|
Facilities at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
- The casualty functions24*7.
- Casualty Medical officer and resident Doctors are available FOR24*7.
- Open for 24 hours
- A licensed blood bank is available in the hospital to fulfill the requirements of the patients.
- Analytical Toxicology Biochemistry
- Blood Bank Cytogenetics
- CytologyMetabolic Research
- Cardiac Monitor
Scholarship at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences
The scholarships has been given to the students on the basis of merit as well as their talent. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the start of the academic session.
- College or University Scholarships on the basis of merit
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can have a fee concession
- Merit cum means based scholarships are also awarded by the college to the deserving students.
- Merit & National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Govt.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates have to score minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to be eligible for further process of admission
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC need to score at least 40thpercentile to be considered for AIQ as well as state counselling process.
- Candidates belonging to UR category need to score at least 50thpercentile
MBBS NEET CUT OFF 2019
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1 Are hostel facilities available?
Ans1 Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Q2 How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Ans 2 Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Q3 How to take admission in Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow ?
Ans 3 The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4 What is the cut off for taking admission?
Ans It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5 How many seats are available for UG students?
Ans5 Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Q6 Is there any other way of taking admission in the college ?
Ans 6 Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
Find links to other important aspects related to NEET Counselling 2020 here:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counsellor will contact you within moments.
You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
If you find any inappropriate or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at :
Email id – email@example.com