- We value your privacy and your right to security of your personal data and we have put in place all safeguards (in three tiers) to ensure your date remains secure, safe and confidential at all times. However, in the event our site is hacked we cannot guarantee security and assume no responsibility in that event.
- By personal data we mean and include your name, address, email, phone and contact details as well as bank details. These are kept secured (under three tiers of security).
- When you register you need to provide personal details. All such details are kept confidential. We do not make any commercial use of this data or sell it to any third party. We may share data with service providers but they are bound by NDAs.
- Your bank details are kept highly safe through SSL encryption and are shared only with payment processors. Passwords are never stored in our systems.
- We do not disclose private data to any third party. We only make use of your personal data for interaction, for transactions and to keep you informed of developments, send offers and keep you updated.
- Our site may place cookies on your computer. These cookies are harmless and only track your usage pattern of our website. They do not access any other data on your computer. You may disable cookies in your browser but at the cost of reduced functionality.
- Users must register and log in to use their accounts. They can modify personal details after logging in. If you do not wish to continue as a user you can send us an email from your registered email address and we will cancel the account. All your personal data will be wiped from our systems in that case.
- Our site may contain links to other websites. We are not connected with any of them in any way. You may navigate to those sites at your risk in which case your use will be governed by their terms and privacy policies.
- Though we take all measures to safeguard personal data we also recommend users to not share their user name or password with anyone else to prevent unauthorized access and use.