Punjab JET 2020
Punjab JET 2020 is a state level admission procedure which is organized for admission in Polytechnic institutions in the state of Punjab. It is conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh. No entrance exam is conducted for admission into the colleges affiliated to Punjab JET 2020. The admissions will be given only on the basis of marks obtained in 10th class board exams.
Punjab JET 2020
Facts in Brief of Punjab JET 2020:
|Availability of application form||2nd week of may|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of june|
|First counselling (choice filling)||By 3rd week of june|
|Seat allotment||3rd week of june|
|Reporting at allotted institution||By the end of june|
|Second counselling (choice filling)||1st week of July|
|Seat allotment||1st week of july|
|Reporting at the allotted institution||Will be declared after the allotment|
|Third round counseling||Mid july|
Application Form Punjab JET 2020:
Candidates can download the information brochure from the official website and can fill the application form without any error as it can’t be corrected later on.
- The application form can be filled through online mode .
- The starting of availability of online application form is from 1st week of may.
- Candidates can fill the Punjab JET 2020 till 2nd week of June giving almost a month to fill and submit the form
- Candidates are suggested to fill the form carefully as no correction can be done on later afterwards
- The application form will be submitted only after the payment of the application fee.
Application Fee of Punjab JET 2020:
- The online application fee will be of 550/-.
- The payment of the fee of application form can be done only in online mode
Eligibility criteria for applying in Punjab JET 2020:
- Nationality:Applying candidate must be a citizen of India..
- Domicile:Applying Candidates must have the domicile of the state of Punjab
- Age:No lower or upper age limit is there for the candidates to appear in Punjab JET 2020
- Qualifying Exam:Candidates should have passed the 10th examination from state Board/CBSE or from any other well recognised board.
- Subjects:The compulsory subjects are Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English.
- Minimum Marks: At least 35% marks are required to be scored in class 10th boards examination .
Result/Merit Punjab JET 2020:
Punjab JET result will be considered as merit list. The authority will release the merit list for shortlisting the candidates for the counselling. Candidates can check the Punjab JET merit list 2020 through online mode
Seat Reservation in Punjab JET 2020:
All admissions will be made as per the reservation conditions of the Government of Punjab and Chandigarh Administration.
|Scheduled Castes/Schedule Tribes||25%|
|Border Areas/Backward Areas (2% each)||4%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter||1%|
Punjab JET 2020 Counselling:
The counselling schedule will be published on the newspaper as well as the website. Punjab JET counselling 2020 is conducted through online mode. For participating in the counselling round, candidates have to register in the counselling website.
Only those candidates will successfully register themselves on the counselling website will be eligible for further process.
After each round of counselling the seat allotment result will be published on the website. The candidates those names will appear on the merit list will be considered for the counselling.
Punjab JET 2020 Admission:
The admissions will be made on the basis of merit drawn from the compulsory subject of Maths, Science & English with overall pass status in the 10th class of the candidate.
Candidates should produce all the relevant documents in original at the time of reporting for admission at the allocated institute on the basis of merit. Physical presence of candidate is must at the time of reporting at the institution.
Find links to other important aspects related to Polytechnic Admission 2020 here:
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q1. In case of any kind of doubt or problem in filling the application form what should I do?
Ans : Candidates need to contact the concerning authorities regarding the same and the contact can be set up with the help of helpline numbers.
Q2. Can the payment be done offline in any way?
Ans : No Only online mode of payment is accepted.
Q3. Is there any way for correcting the application form after submission?
Ans : There is no way of any further correction after submitting the application form.
Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide admission forms of all the private Colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
If you any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts , please inform us at:
We will be very grateful to you!