Ramaiah College of Law,
The Gokula Education Foundation (GEF), Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru, was established in the year of 1962 by the Hon’ble Founder Chairman Dr. M. S. Ramaiah. In the year of 1995, the Hon’ble Founder Chairman Dr. M S Ramaiah established a ‘Centre of Excellence’ in the area of legal studies with the noble mission of imparting quality legal education adopting a positive approach in a healthy academic atmosphere which has gone a long way in shaping the future of the youths of the nation to make them capable of meeting professional challenges with confidence and intelligence.
Contact Information of Ramaiah College of Law:-
MS Ramaiah College of Law MSR Nagar, MSRIT Campus,
MSRIT Post, Bengaluru – 560054.
Ph: 080- 23602926 / 65708015 / 23606909
E-mail: [email protected]
Courses Offered By Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru:
Student intake : 60
Bachelor of Business Administration & Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) is a five-years course on the completion of which
the students are provided a professional degree in the field of law.
BBA LLB is actually an integrated law course in which students are taught subjects related to Business Administration as well as Law. As part of a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) LLB course aspirants are first taught Commerce subjects such as Principles of Management, Financial Accounting and many more. The maximum duration within which a student must complete his/her BBA LLB course is eight years. As part of an integrated BBA LLB course, aspirants are taught various topics through classroom teaching, studies of various cases as well as moot courts.
Student intake : 120 (60+60)
The Bachelor of Arts – Bachelor of Legislative Law (BA LLB) course is actually an integrated law course that the law students generally pursue right after passing their Class 12th examinations. The law degree is an integration of Arts and Law subjects and is a course of duration of about five-year. Therefore, as part of the BA LLB course, the candidates study subjects including Economics, History, Political Science, Sociology along with law subjects like Civil Law, Criminal Law and many more. Candidates are taught about various studies regarding law cases, moot courts, law internships, seminars as well as interactions with retired judges from High courts as well as from the Supreme Court of India.
Student intake : 60
B.Com LLB is a professional law programme which is of a duration of five years. Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Legislative Law (B.Com LLB) is an integrated course in which aspirants are taught both commerce and law subjects. Some Commerce subjects that aspirants study as part of BCom LLB course and apart from it candidates are also taught law other subjects too.
Student intake :20
LLM is a postgraduate degree in law. Master of Law or LLM course offered at Indian colleges/ universities is of two years duration. The course curriculum of LLM degree is structured in such a way that the law course is divided into four semesters. In Master of Law, course aspirants gain in-depth knowledge of a specific field of law by intensive research in that particular area of Law. In the LLM course, candidates need to select the law specialization in which they want to make their future. Thus, candidates can pursue their LLM degree in specializations
- Human Rights
- Law & Medicine
- Student Intake: 20 in Each Course
B.Com LLB course comprises of 10 semesters and candidates need to clear all the papers in about eight years which is the maximum duration to complete this law course. Candidates are taught various topics by means of classroom teaching, case studies and moot courts at MS Ramiah college of law
LLM is a postgraduate degree in law. Master of Law or LLM course offered at Indian colleges/ universities is of duration of about two years. The course curriculum of LLM degree is constructed in such a way that the course is divided into four semesters. In Masters, Students gain in-depth knowledge of a specific field of law by intensive research in that particular area In the LLM course, candidates need to select the specialization in which they want to make their future in the field of law.
Eligibility Criteria For Admission at Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru:-
An applicant who has successfully completed Pre-University Course or Senior Secondary School course (‘+2’) or equivalent such as (11+1, ‘A’ level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a well recognized University of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by the State Government or from any equivalent institution from a foreign country well recognized by the government of that country for the purpose can apply for the admission at MS Ramiah college of law.
Provided that applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary Pass Certificate or First Degree Certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission to the course MS Ramiah college of law. Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination is 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45%) of total marks in case of general category and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40%) of total marks in case of SC and ST . Maximum age for seeking admission is limited to twenty years in case of general category of and to twenty two years in case of SC, ST and other backward communities (as on 1st of June)
Placements at Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru:
|· Name of the Company|
|· Anup S Shah Associates Law Firm|
|· Sundaraswamy & Ramadas Advocates|
|· Pramata Legal|
|· Thomson Reuters Pvt Ltd,|
|· Thakur and Sinha Law Office|
|· Uday Shankar Associates|
|· Link Legal India Law Services|
|· Fox Mandal Law Firm|
|· Trialbase Law Firm|
|· Thiru&Thiru Law Firm|
|· Exide Life Insurance|
|· L.R. Swami I.P.Firm|
|· Wipro Ltd|
And many more:
The placement cell aims to provide the best placement to the quality students.
Facilities at Ramaiah College of Law, Bengaluru:
- The college has a well-equipped library with good facilities and over 10,000 books including text books, reference books, periodicals, journals, national and international law reports.
- Students can borrow the books from the library. Students also have access to online legal databases such as Manupatra and the Laws [CD version] for legal research.
- The college has a computer lab well established with internet facilities to enable students to gain wide knowledge with modern technology.
Moot Court Hall:
- S. Ramaiah College of Law has a spacious, well-furnished Moot Court Hall to conduct moot court competitions.
- The college has auditoriums to conduct seminars as well as guest lectures.
Hostel & Canteen:
- The management here provides separate residential hostels as well for both boys as well as girls.
- The residential hostels are managed by the Chief Warden with the help of resident wardens.
- A canteen is situated in the premises of the institution where healthy and wholesome food is served.
Parent & Student Information System:
- The college provides a student information portal with access to authorized persons having login id and password, where students and parents can obtain information about attendance status and test/exam results within the college premises.
- SMS alert facility is also provided by the college to parents of the students to give any important information relating to their wards such as attendance, test results, upcoming event in the college.
- There is a hospital with all facilities to take care of health issues. Students can also avail insurance benefit schemes.
- The students have convenient access to facilities of banking located within the college premises.
- You can contact us for any further admission related queries.
- We provide the admission forms of all the private colleges for free.
- We also help you in getting admission to a particular college of your choice.
Get a clear idea of the law colleges you can get based on your CLAT UG 2020 rank Get Cut off,Fees,Placements and Admission Information of LAW colleges using Admission Advice CLAT UG College Predictor 2020.
If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
Email id – [email protected]
We will be very grateful to you!