About Seema Dental College & Hospital:
Seema Dental College & Hospital is the only Dental College in India to be affiliated with All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) for better research & clinical training. Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh is one of the reputed Private Dental Colleges in Uttarakhand. Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh is popular as SDCH Rishikesh and was started in the Year 2003. SDCH is affiliated with Hemvathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University and is approved by Dental Council of India(DCI) Government of India.SDCH Rishikesh established by Dr.R.K.Gupta in 2002 & run under the support of Dr.B.S Gupta Medical Charitable Society is the pioneer o Dental Education in Uttarakhand. With a vision to impart world-class Education the management, faculty & staff team consist through professionals. Seema Dental College maintains high standards in all Departments like Academic Social, Extracurricular. SDCH is Uttarakhand’s first Dental College & Hospital.SDCH the Dental Services Provider to patients & students in Asia Pacific. SDCH Institute is situated in Area: 5 Acres has a distinctive style of architectural views. Seema Dental College & Hospital in Rishikesh Uttranchal understanding that tooth related issues can be scary for many, this dentist has a very calm approach when treating patients which helps keep them calm. The dental facility stands located in Rishikesh Uttranchal which makes it hassle-free for people from near and far alike to visit and consult the dentist. It occupies a strategic location at Veerbhadra Road which makes it easy to locate the dentist’s centre. The doctor holds specialization in Dentists.
College Summary of SDCH Rishikesh:
|Name of Institute|
|Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh|
|Year of Establishment||2003-04|
|Affiliated to||Hemvathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University|
|Dental College in Uttarakhand|
Contact Details of Seema Dental College and Hospital Rishikesh:
Address: Virbhadra Road, PO-Pashulok Rishikesh,
Uttarakhand, Pincode – 490203
Telephone No: 0135-2453009, 2453446, 2453465
Mobile No: 09837087627
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: seemadentalcollege.org/
Detailed information about Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh (SDCH Rishikesh). Affiliation, Recognition, and Achievement:
- Affiliated with:–Hemvathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
- Approved by:–DCI
- Aid Status:– Private
Courses Offered by Seema Dental College Hospital, Rishikesh: Offers Graduate Courses & Post Graduate Courses:
· 1. Bachelors Degree Courses
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Duration – 4 Years Learning Mode – Full Time Course Level – Bachelors Degree
· 2. Masters Degree Courses
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
Duration – 2 Years Learning Mode – Full-Time Course Level – Masters Degree
Departments of SEEMA Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh:
Department of Oral Surgery: Modern and model operations theatre where all surgical operations of oral and maxillofacial regions including distractions, dissipations, tumor enucleating and fracture managements are undertaken.
Department of Conservative and Endodontic: There has been a paradigm shift from extractions to conservation of natural teeth.
Department of Prosthodontics: The oral and maxillofacial prosthetic replacement with CAD-CAM and milling machines are only available in our state govt. hospital.
Department of Periodontics: One hand deals with oral hygiene and overall oral care of patients reporting to the hospital and the department.
Department of Pedodontics: A key role in conserving and shaping future smiles of the state.
Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial: Orthopedics not only deals with smile designing but also takes full responsibility of skeletal disharmonies and the involved orthographic surgeries.
Oral Pathology Department: Caters to research in stem cell technology, cancer diagnosis and rehabilitation along with periodic assessment of precancerous lesions.
Age Criteria for SDCH Rishikesh:
Candidates should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission to the 1st year BDS Course.
Eligibility Criteria of SDCH RISHIKESH:
- High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent Board conducted by any State or Equivalent.
- He/ She should have secured a minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology Subjects means Science steam.
QUOTA of SDCH RISHIKESH:
SDCH Rishikesh Uttarakhand offers Under Graduate (UG) course of BDS with annual intake capacity of 100 seats in Graduation and filled as 15% seats by All India Quota and remaining seats of 85% by State Government on the basis of inter-state merit of the applications on the basis of marks/percentile in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) which is conducted by NTA.
SDCH Rishikesh will have 100 BDS seats. 15% seats will be reserved under NRI quota, 15% will be reserved for All India quota, and 70% will be state quota. this 70% seats divide into different categories like General, OBC, ST/SC & so on.
Scholarship given by SDCH Rishikesh:
The scholarships recognize merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the starting of the academic Year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarships.
- Student is belonging to the economically weaker sections can ask for fee concession to College Authority.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to deserving or needy students.
- Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
CUT-OFF of SDCH Rishikesh:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff marks.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks equivalent to at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and state counseling process.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
|SC OPEN||ST OPEN|
Facilities of SDCH Rishikesh:
- IT Infrastructure
Seema Dental College Infrastructure Details:
SDCH the Dental Services Provider to Patients & Students in India. The Institute is situated in Area: 5Acres has a distinctive style of architectural view.
|Academic Year||Constructed Area (In sq. ft.)||Total Area (In sq. ft.)|
Courses Offered & Seat Details (Intake Capacity):
|Course||Specialty||Academic Year||Intake Capacity||Permitted Seats|
Faculty & Staff of SDCH Rishikesh:
The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of non-technical staff to provide an ambience of self-learning to the students. The college is committed to uplift the health care education and output delivery system for the people of the country.
SDCH Rishikesh Fees Structure:
For BDS Fee – 215000
Ranking and Reputation:
|Name of Institute||Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh|
UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UK NEET 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Debit or Credit card only. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For State/Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttarakhand MBBS Application Form
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question1. Are hostel facilities available??
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh.
Question2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh.
Question3. How to take admission in Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Question4. What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Question5. How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh.
Question6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Question7. What is the fee of the courses offered by the Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh?
Answer: BDS – 2.45 Lakhs per Year & 14.38 Lakhs for full course.
MDS – 7.42 Lakhs per Year & 26.02 Lakhs for full course.
Question8. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh?
Answer: Eligibilty criteria for SDCH Rishikesh is High School Senior Secondary (12th ) exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent Board conducted by any State & minimum of 50% Aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, & Biology Subjects means Science steam.
Question9. The Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh is affiliated to which university?
Answer: The SDCH Rishikesh is Affiliated to Hemvathi Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University.
Question10. Where Seema Dental College & Hospital Rishikesh is located?
Answer: Location is Virbhadra Road, Pashulok, Rishikesh, Uttarakhand.
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counseling centre which provides counseling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
- So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
- If you are interested for admission in this college feel free to contact us by filling all the necessary details in our enquiry form on the right. Our counselor will contact you within moments.
- You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our enquiry form.
- If you find any inappropriate information or wrongly presented facts, please inform us at:
- Email id – admission firstname.lastname@example.org