About Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences was established in the year 2006. It is located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. It is affiliated with H.N.B. Garhwal University and is approved and recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI). Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences, Dehradun.The Institute is named after the eldest son of the seventh Guru of the Sikhs. Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences is spread over an area of 30 acres and provides medical courses at various levels. The purpose of nursing education is to develop the Technical and Practical knowledge in the students for making them responsible for society. The Institute also helps in the development of the Physical, Mental and Spiritual powers of students to reach his/ her highest potential. The College is committed to providing high-quality education based on core professional values for expert preparation in the knowledge and clinical skills of professional nursing to qualified students who must be developed and empowered to understand the healthcare demands of the society. The institution is focused to produce more and more professional nurse leaders among health-care professionals in promoting health, preventing diseases and healing illness among persons and populations. The goal of the institution is to exhibit the knowledge and skills required to enhance health care in the country and society. The institution develops and provides appropriate learning-teaching activities to meet the health needs of individuals, families, groups, and communities. The main objective of the institution is to conduct research and utilization of research findings in nursing care. The research center has been developed by the Institution.
SGRRIM&HS Dehradun is stretched over 30 acres of land. The institute have 150 seats in MBBS and 96 seats in Post Graduate (MD/MS).
Shri Guru Ram Rai Medical College Dehradun
|Name of Institute||Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences|
|Popular Name||Shri Guru Ram Rai Medical College Dehradun|
|Location||Patel Nagar Dehradun|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliated||H.N.B Garhwal Uttarakhand Medical Education University|
|Approved by||Medical Council Of India (MCI)|
|Category||Medical College in Uttarakhand|
|Institute Type||Public Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||NEET UG – MBBS|
NEET PG – MD/ MS
|Entrance Mode||Online and Offline|
Contact Details of Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun:
Address: Patel Nagar Dehradun- 248001 Uttarakhand, India
Phone: +91-0135-2522110, 2522109
Department of Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun:
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology, Venerology & Leprosy
- ENT & Speech Therapy
- Forensic Medicine
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Respiratory Medicine
- Medical Gastroenterology
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
HOSPITAL: The associated Shri Mahant Indiresh hospital is a 1500 bedded multi specialty and Superspeciality Hospital situated in the heart of the city nearly 2 km from both the railway station & bus terminal. The Hospital caters to about 3000 patients on a daily basis under the direct supervision & humane touch of the medical specialists. The staff of the hospital includes about 400 Doctors and 800 Para Medicals. Facilities of latest MRI, 3D CT scan, Digital X-Rays, Utmost modern diagnostic equipments in central reference laboratory, fully fledged ICU with a number of ventilators, dialysis unit, plastic & burn unit, neurology and urological units, medical retina unit with laser treatment and above all 24 hrs emergency & trauma units are available. Similarly all the other specialties in the hospital impart quality patient care.
Recently a complex of 17 ultra modern operation theaters at par with international standard has become functional, along with a vast & impressive building, in order to advance the functioning and handle the increased crowd of patients in the hospital from this valley and surrounding hilly regions
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun Fee Structure and List of Courses Summary:
There will be a 10% hike in Mess and Hostel Fee every Year.
|Name of the Medical College||Tuition fees||Tuition Fees||Hostel fees||Hostel Fees|
|State Quota||Management Quota||State Quota||Management Quota|
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Dehradun||9,78,000||13,22,000||18,31,000||21,75,000|
|Doctorate of Medicine [MD]||3 year(s)|
|Master of Surgery [MS]||3 year(s)|
|MBBS||4 year(s) 6 month(s)|
|Hostel Fee(compulsory)||Rs. 1,00,000/-P.A.|
|Mess Fee(compulsory||Rs. 1,12,000/- P.A.|
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun Fees Structure Details:
Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences is affiliated to H.N.B Garhwal University and approved by the Medical Council of India. It offers Bachelor and Master degree as well as Doctorate courses in Medical field. The fees structure details are mentioned below:
- The course fee for MD program ranges from INR 965,000 to INR 1,359,000 per annum.
- MS degree at SGRRIMAHS Dehradun has a course fee of INR 1,359,000 per year.
- The MBBS course fee at SGRRIMAHS Dehradun is INR 600,000 per annum.
Facilities of Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Dehradun:
- OPD-Indoor Services
- Blood Bank
- ICUs Super Speciality Centre
- 24 Hour Help Line
- Community Health Centre
- Seminar Hall
- Treatment Centre
- Biotechnology Facilities
- Community Health Centre
- Dental Hospital
Courses Offered by Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Dehradun:
The College offers quality medical programs under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and state of the art infrastructure. The College is famous for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS).
|Pathology||09 (04 Recognized, 05 Permitted)|
|Microbiology||03 seats(03 Recognized)|
|Forensic Medicine||02 seats|
|Community Medicine||06 seats(02 Recognized, 04 Permitted)|
|Anesthesia||08 seats(03 Recognized, 05 Permitted)|
|General medicine||11 seats(04 Recognized, 07 Permitted)|
|Radio-diagnosis||05 seats(03 Recognized, 02 Permitted)|
|DVL||03 seats(01 Recognized, 02 Permitted)|
|Ophthalmology||04 seats(02 Recognized, 02 Permitted)|
|General Surgery||10 seats(02 Recognized, 08 Permitted)|
|ENT||03 (01 Recognized, 02 Permitted)|
|Orthopedics||07 (02 Recognized, 05 Permitted)|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||06 seats|
|Respiratory Medicine||02 seats|
Eligibility Criteria FOR MBBS:
Shri Guru Ram Rai Medical College offers MBBS degree course at the Under Graduate level and M.D. and M.S. degree courses at the Post Graduate level.
- To apply for the undergraduate degree course, candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science Stream from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible.
- While for Postgraduate courses, candidates must have passed MBBS Degree from a recognized board.
- Admission to MBBS program is be based on NEET UG Scores conducted by CBSE and as per the cut-off list released by the college.
- Admission is done strictly on the basis of merit in the entrance test.
Age Criteria: The aspirant applying for MBBS must attain 17 Years of age or above as on 31-Dec of the admission year. The Upper age limit for getting admission in MBBS course is 25 years.
Educational Qualification: All Higher Secondary School qualified their 12th Class in science stream including Biology or Bio-Technology along with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible(For SC/ST category 40% marks is required in board exams; 45% for OBC Category)
Scholarship by Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Dehradun:
The scholarships recognize the merit and talent of students. Students can apply for the Scholarships at the beginning of the academic year. College can offer a scholarship to a deserving candidate.
- College Merit Scholarships.
- Students belonging to the economically weaker sections can ask for fee concession.
- Scholarships are also awarded by the college to needy students.
- National Scholarships for brilliant students under Central & State Government.
Cutoff of Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Dehradun:
The College Cut-off is the minimum marks prescribed by the selection board for the admission of students. Merit list will be designed on these Cutoff scores. Candidates who apply for the Institute needs to clear the Cutoff for various courses.
NEET 2020 Cutoff (Expected)
- Candidates are required to obtain minimum qualifying percentile marks in NEET 2020 entrance examination in order to qualify for further admission process.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC are required to obtain marks at least 40% to be considered for AIQ and State quota.
- Candidates who belong to UR category are required to score equivalent to at least 50%.
UG Cutoff 2019
|Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences Dehradun||376904||237||1E+05||411||5E+05||194||386539||232||138525||391|
Ranking And Reputation:
|Institute Name||Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun|
UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020
ABOUT UTTARAKHAND NEET COUNSELLING 2020: The State government has a direct functioning body named as H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University responsible for conducting NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in undergraduate, post graduate and super speciality courses in India. The online counselling and allotment of seats is conducted by the counselling board with the help of NIC (National Informatics Centre).
Counselling Process for UK NEET 2020: The counselling process includes many rounds generally two rounds are held. If the seats would not got filled even after the two rounds of counselling a mop up round is called off to fill vacant seat in the particular medical college. The process of counselling rounds have some common steps to follow mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration- Applicant willing to appear in counselling rounds of the admission process must fill a registration form on the official website i.e. www.hnbumu.ac.in . The applicants have to pay Rs. 2000 as the registration fee in order to appear for the first round of counselling. The candidate once appears for the first round of counselling would not be eligible for the second round of counselling.
Step 2: Choice Locking/Filling- Once the registration fee is paid the applicant have an option to choose the college he want to take admission in, the option will be categorically in the manner of their preference. Before selecting the college an applicant must have all the details about the college.
Step 3: Deposition of Security Money- After locking up the college as their preference the applicant have to pay the security money via Debit or Credit card only. The Security deposit is different for medical college:
For State/Management Quota – Rs. 2, 00, 000
NOTE: If the applicant wouldn’t report for any rounds of the counselling session the security amount deposited by him/her shall be confiscated.
Step 4: Allotment of Seat- Keeping in mind the government reservation policy the seats were allotted to the candidates as per their ranks and choices filled by them.
Step 5: Reporting at the college allotted to Applicant- After the allotment of the seats in the preferred medical college the applicant must report to the college failing to which his seat will be forfeited and given to the next in line applicant. The candidate must carry the below mentioned documents in order to get hassle free counselling sessions:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Score Card
- 10th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Uttarakhand Domicile Certificate
- Category Proof if applying for any reserved category.
- ID Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc)
- Passport size Photographs
- Residence Proof (Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Passport, etc)
- Receipt of Security deposit.
- Uttarakhand MBBS Application Form
FAQ FOR Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun:
Q1. Are hostel facilities available?
Answer: Separate hostel facilities for girls and boys is available in the campus at Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun .
Q2. How can one apply for hostel accommodation?
Answer: Form will be provided at the time of taking admission in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun.
Q3. How to take admission in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun?
Answer: The college take admissions on the basis of the merit score in NEET.
Q4. What is the cut off for taking admission?
Answer: It keeps on changing year wise depending on the level of difficulty of the NEET exam .
Q5. How many seats are available for UG students?
Answer: Annual Intake is of 150 UG students in Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun.
Q6. Is there any other way of taking admission in the college?
Answer: Only admission has been taken through NEET on the basis of merit.
Q7. What is the fee of the courses offered by the Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun?
Q8. What is the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun?
Answer: To apply for the Under Graduate degree course (MBBS) candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science Stream from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible.
Q9. The Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun is affiliated to which university?
Answer: H.N.B Garhwal Uttarakhand Medical Education University
Q10. Where Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical and Health Sciences Dehradun is located?
Answer: Location – Patel Nagar Dehradun Uttarakhand, India
GLN Admission Advice can help a student in following ways:
- It is a NEET rank based admission counselling centre which provides counselling for MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and Pharmacy.
- If you have a low rank in NEET, you don’t need to provide donation to anybody. Just contact the experts at GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. and we will help you in getting a confirmed admission.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. provides guidance and a detailed strategy from the first step of filling up of the application form till the complete admission procedure.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. helps to clear out all your doubts and confusions regarding anything about your admission.
- At GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd., our experts’ team works really hard to check the previous records of each and every college i.e. the provision of seats at that college according to previous cut-offs. Therefore, you will get to know, which college you get and exactly in which round through the highly precise prediction by our team.
- Even if you have just qualified NEET and you are not having a good score, you don’t need to worry. Just trust on us and we will help you in getting the best college possible.
- We cannot help the students who haven’t even qualified NEET.
- But if you have qualified NEET, we will provide a proper plan for locking your choice, what mistakes to avoid etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. even provides you with all the information and updates such as state wise counselling, opening and closing date of the counseling, when to submit the DD etc.
- GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. has segregated sections for admission in BDS, BAMS and BHMS.
- If you want to get admission in B Pharma or D Pharma, we can help you with that too. There is no need to appear in NEET exam for these courses.
- Except the Pharmacy courses, students have to qualify NEET whether they want admission in private college or government college according to a notification generated by the Government in 2018.
So, GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. acts as a guardian who holds the hand of every student seeking proper guidance, till they get a confirmed seat at some medical college of the country on the basis of their NEET score.
Feel free to contact GLN Admission Advice Pvt. Ltd. by filling our enquiry form by clicking on the “REGISTRATION” option in the right. You can also directly click on the link https://www.admissionadvice.in/Registration to fill our registration form.