Admission Advice

VETERINARY ADMISSION

Just NEET Qualified?

Confirm Admission in VETERINARY course

Complete Package for VETERINARY Course @ 8 Lacs @ 8 Lacs

[everest_form id="13055"]

SPECIALIZED VETERINARY ADMISSION COUNSELING SERVICE BY GLN ADMISSION ADVICE PVT. LTD.

  • ✔ You will get our complete counseling support starting from on-line registration to choice locking till seat allotment.
    ✔ Being expert in NEET counseling, our team of experienced counselors will help you to get best VETERINARY college as per your preference, available within your budget even on low NEET score.
    ✔ We can help you get direct admission in selected VETERINARY colleges as we have good Veterinary colleges with low fee structure too.
    ✔ We ensure confirm admission in top VETERINARY Colleges of India even on low NEET Score.
    ✔ After taking VETERINARY admission, we will provide you best after support. In case of any assistance during your studies, you can contact your assigned counselor who will be happy to help you.

Prospects of VETERINARY Course

  • BVSc. & AH or Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandary is Indian medical degree programme,given to the students who have pursued modern veterinary medical science. All options of establishing own Veterinary clinic or working with government and private hospitals are open. Post BVSc. & AH,options are open for PG or research in Veterinary.

VETERINARY Admission Process

  • ✔ Counseling process for BVSc. & AH course in Government colleges and 15% AIQ in Private colleges is conducted by VCI (Veterinary Council of India)whereas counseling process for remaining 85% seats of private colleges is conducted by Counseling Committees of respective States.
    ✔ The admissions to BVSc.&AH course are done on the basis of NEET score of the candidate, but some States conduct their own entrance exam for admission in BVSc.&AH.
    ✔ Admission process for VETERINARY course is online right from registration till seat allotment. Only NEET qualified candidates are eligible for the course.

Career after by BVSc. & AH

  • ✔ BVSc.&AH graduates have ample career opportunities in both Government and Private hospitals and can look for fields as own practice as Veterinary Doctor, Researcher, Lecturer in Veterinary colleges, etc.
    Some more Veterinary Science Career prospects are
    ✔ Dairy research institutes.
    ✔ Large-scale dairy, piggery and poultry farms.
    ✔ Pet care private practice or clinic.
    ✔ Zoological research institutes.
    ✔ Academic positions in institutes.
    ✔ R&D in veterinary sciences.